Friday, March 29, 2013

African American Turkish Brazilian


Turkish women it call it your "ozel bolge" literally meaning "special district." Go to any Turkish hair salon (called a kuafor) walk through the salon and there is almost always an upstairs where you can get your nails and your waxing done. Anyway, carrying on, I've been here for a month so I was due to be taken care of.  So I goes in there and I'm kind of anxious cause I didn't know how the whole process goes down here and whatnot. 

After waiting for about 10 minutes one girl brings me to the back waxing rooms and I says to her, "Ozel Bolge" and she knew what time it was. Naturally, next, I drop my drawers and get on the table and as soon as she see me s she goes "Ooooh different. Very cool!" in the thickest Turkish accent ever -- and by different she was referring to the texture of my pubic fibers. I'm just a girl trying to get my monthly maintenance done and I'm sitting there spread eagle with this girl (bless her heart) calling my vagina cool. 

I'm sorry, ma'am, but is my name Sarah Baartman?  ... No. Didn't think so homie.

When she gets over the initial awe of my black ozel bolge, the most horrific Brazilian session I've ever experienced commenced. 25 minutes of pain and agony -- TWENTY FIVE I SAID. And let me make this clear, it didn't take that long because I'm a hairy brutish barbarian -- No, no. She did not know what on Gods green earth she was doing. I couldn't be too mad though because how many black women's nether-regions have passed through that salon? Probably none. There's a first time for everything and somebody has to be the guinea pig. Best part about it though was that it only cost me seven American dollars. Be jealous ladies. 

So in conclusion, I would just politely that you please remember my "special districts" in your prayers tonight and pray for their quick recovery.
It would be much appreciated. 



1 comment: