Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sultan's Revenge


I'm gonna give you guys a fair warning. This post contains entirely too much information especially for you men who choose not to believe that women go poop. If that's you, I promise you this post will leave you completely disillusioned. But what good is this blog if I can't keep it real, right?
So here we go: 

My gastrointestinal tract has met its formidable match here in Turkey. This is what people like to refer to as the "Sultan's Revenge" ... and bruh, you don't want no problems with the bul Sultan. Its primarily the result of your stomach trying to adjust to the different kinds of bacteria in the foods and drinks here. It is also often referred to as Traveler's Diarrhea. I had heard about it before I came here so I made provisions in case I might run into problems. Basically, though, I was thinking -- Nah, yo I got bowels of steel. Ain't no way I'm going out like that. Ha!  -- 
NEGATIVE

Silly, me. This entire morning was spent in the bathroom, bubble guts on 110%. Luckily for me though, the Sultan and his 16th century ass are no match for my modern medicine goon squad:

 Mylanta, Pepto Bismol, and Tums--The realest in the game

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea aint really bout this life. They just not. With that being said, my digestive system is back in full effect, ready to put them paws on the Sultan next time he come around. 

Popped some Tums cause I'm shittin'. WHOO!





1 comment: