Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Inceptum.


INCEPTUM.




I guess I'll be blogging. Not really sure how I feel about it but I suppose since communication will be limited, this is a nice way for you guys to keep up with my life -- For those of you who even care that is. Anywaydoe, I've survived the packing process. I was limited to only TWO bags for these next 6 months  unless I wanted to pay an utterly ridiculous $200 a pop for each extra bag... 

AintNobodyGotTimeForThat. 

But middle finger to Swiss Air, I successfully packed everything I needed in two suitcases and one carry on. Figuring out how to fit it all was definitely a test of mental fortitude but your girl was victorious and now you can consider me an expert on strategic packing -- Come see about me. 

I will admit I'm starting to get nervous and sad that I'm leaving behind everything and everybody I know for a bit but that's normal. I have no idea what to expect -- I've never been to Turkey, I don't speak the language, and  I don't know the culture. However, I have eaten Şiş Kebabs before... So basically I'm ignorant as Hell when it comes to all things Turkish.  And therein lies the rub, my good friends. But this is a learning experience and I'll be a better person when its all said and done. And lest we not forget that  I can write "Pretty. Witty. Girly. Worldy." in all my social networking bios and really mean the "Worldy" part. These are the things that really matter, people. 

Addendum:

Some of you know that I gave up the "N Word" for Lent but in trying to find a name for this blog, I simply could not resist the temptation -- It was overwhelming. 

Sorry Lord. 






1 comment:

  1. Lmaooo I am going to enjoy reading this and your intellectual gangsta dialect is hilarious

    ReplyDelete